When I decided to pick a Palette of the Month, I thought it would be hard to use the same palette over and over again.
And it was!
I would just get caught up in something new I got or a particular eye look I was going for that fell outside of the options the Sweet Peach palette had. However, it was when I started reaching for this palette as a foundation rather than a stand alone, that’s when things changed.
You see, back when I bought his palette, I was all about the warm tone peachy shades. They were easy to use and not intimidating. I’m a bit more practiced now than I was then and I feel more comfortable using darker and brighter colors, so that’s why this palette appealed less and less to me through the months.
I was actually thinking to declutter it at one point, but decided against it because there are some really great shades to use
My favorite shades to use are:
- Peaches and Cream: the perfect nude base.
- Georgia: lived this as a transition color. It’s not as light pink as it looks.
- Charmed, I’m Sure: a lovely chocolate brown that I use to deepen the outer V all the time.
- Purée: transition shade perfection.
- Summer Yum: another nice transition shade. A bit redder in color than Purée.
- Bellini: bright, shimmery peach. Perfect for all over lid.
- Luscious: simple and shimmery champagne color. Nice for spotlight effect or even in the inner corner.
With all that being said, I don’t actually have a lot of pictures to show you. Mostly because I just forgot to take pictures , but also because I was using one or two shades sometimes with other palettes and it was hardly noticeable.
So no judging. I promise I will do better in April.
So seeing as I needed a little more color for inspiration, this months palette is the lovely, purple and orange hued Desert Dust from Huda Beauty.
Feel free to send me any eyelooks your created with this palette for inspiration.
Till next time, my friends!