I hope that all of you have been enjoying Christmas so far. I have spending time with friends and family, but I wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas to my blog friends and share some highlights from the past few days:
- Getting a boatload of makeup from my friends and family, including, but not limited to, the tarteist Pro Glow Palette, Becca Apres Ski Face Palette and Mac Jacobs gel eyeliner in Black. Reviews galore coming, my friends!!!
- Drinking Coquito, which is a Puerto Rican holiday drink made with coconuts, condensed milk, spices and rum. A LOT of rum
- Playing Head’s Up with my family on Christmas Eve. It’s even better when you are all sauced up from Coquito.
- Teaching my mostly American daughter how to dance Salsa. She’s comes from good Cuban stock, so it’s in her blood. I just got to wake it up from it’s slumber.
- Feeding the stray alley cats and giving them their own little Noche Buena feast. I’m such a Cat Lady!
- Taking a mid-day nap in front of the TV and waking up to one of the best scenes in “A Christmas Story”. Poor Ralphie finally getting a chance to meet Santa to ask from the Red Rid BB Gun and getting told by the Big Man himself that “You’ll shoot your eye, kid!” Classic!!
- Chinese Food for dinner. Honey Chicken, Mongolian Beef, Crab Rangoons, Egg Rolls, Special Fried Rice and left over Coquito. Awww Yeaaahhh, Baby!
- Spending time with my kids, husband, mom, aunt, brother, in-laws, nephews and nieces.
Happy Holidays, my friends!